Sunday 3 August 2008

Ups, downs and men made of orange rock.

I attempted a page of sequentials for a Batman thread at the Millarworld forums. Disappointing would be the kindest word, I suppose. The contest ended today and it wasn't near ready to be put up but I may throw it up here at some point after I redraw and rework it. Fought with myself for awhile but whatever. The more I work the better it'll get. So I'm gonna keep drawing and posting and working my ass off. Moped around today and reread my Mike Wieringo Fantastic 4 and Spider-Man book. I could stare at his work all day and never stop smiling. Ringo just made everything look so easy and beautiful. Flawlees and pristine. Made me jump back on the drawing wagon and give Ol Blue Eyes a shot. Came out okay but drawing all that rock? Not as fun as you'd think. :P

No comments: